Partnering with market leader, AkzoNobel means you get more
Columbus, OHIO – As the leader of the steel door coatings market, AkzoNobel has renewed its portfolio of products and services to bring more to its customers. Its new campaign, Discover more behind one door highlights how those who partner with AkzoNobel get “more” – more product customization, more support, more performance. Discover more behind one door also highlights the refinement of the POLYDURE® coating system for versatility in field quality and performance as well as the company’s commitment to providing excellent customer service.
AkzoNobel’s steel door coatings give flexibility and diversity to a range of applications including rolling steel doors, commercial and residential entry doors, residential garage doors, and commercial track doors. Each steel door project is unique, so coatings options are tailored for the rigors of every steel door application. The new portfolio includes:
- POLYDURE® N D2000 - hybrid coating – optimized for scratch and abrasion resistance with built in flexibility. Combining leading durability with premium appearance ensures exceptional performance during fabrication and transport as well as in the field.
- POLYDURE® N D2020 - maximum flexible coating – flexible coating improves production throughput. As a result, forming, bending and embossing flexibility is increased for production gains.
- POLYDURE® N D2030 - tough and rigid coating – maximum scratch, abrasion and wear resistance that stays looking newer for longer. Not only durable, but quiet even during constant door opening and closing cycles.
Each POLYDURE option comes in a broad range of color, gloss, print and texture options and boasts proven trouble-free coating application combined with a consistent, smooth film.
A quality coating is only part of the story; AkzoNobel coatings are coupled with service benefits to every customer in the value distribution chain.
- For OEMs and specifiers, the benefits include aesthetic and weathering performance qualities that bring projects to life supported by leading experts who advise solutions based on project needs.
- For service centers, AkzoNobel provides innovative solutions and service programs designed to optimize a services center’s business. The coatings are easy to work with to enable worry-free processing.
- For coaters, quality control programs ensure color stability and accuracy. Easy-to-use digital solutions optimize the process, and quick turns on sample requests make coaters’ work more efficient.
AkzoNobel offers trusted partnerships built on a strong reputation of supplying quality coatings to the steel door market and is the only company to offer warranty on commercial and residential entry doors. The entire portfolio of steel door products is backed by this robust warranty, so that customers can be assured of the exceptional quality and finish.
Manoel Rodrigues, Regional Business Director, Coil Americas said: “Every steel door project is unique, and we want to provide solutions for all customers, whatever their projects. As a key component of our Grow & Deliver strategy, these new efforts will enhance our offering and help maintain and strengthen our leader position.”
For more information, visit our dedicated Steel Doors page: https://coilcoatings.akzonobel.com/us/steel-door-coating